MALAYSIA SOCIAL MEDIA WEEK AWARDS
The MSMW Awards are designed for individuals, companies and organizations to highlight their achievements in the new media arena. If you wish to nominate your favourite brand, blog or company, then do so online to increase their chances of winning! Submitting of nomination is FREE of CHARGE!
The nomination must be relevant to the category applied for and only ONE nominee per category is allowed.
We reserve the right to disqualify nominees that conduct any of the following: violate trademarks, infringe copyrights, impersonate others, invade privacy, make threats of violence, promote illegal activities, promote pornography, spam others, use bots, scripts or other automated means for voting, engage in abusive behaviour, promise anything of value in exchange for a nomination, or otherwise violate the friendly spirit of the awards.
Some of the basic criteria to fulfill:
- Any active social media user, practitioner or blogger can participate
- Anyone who has a full time site with a specified address and not dormant for the past 6 Months prior to submission of nomination form and should be active during the final results
- Online engagement mileage, do include statistics to support the popularity level of your site/ blog
- MANDATORY to promote the Malaysia Social Media Week online campaign on your site actively pre, during and post campaign periods
- No profanity, obscene remarks or personal attacks are allowed. Immediate disqualification is applicable to nominees in such cases if found guilty
- Judges decision is deemed FINAL in selection of winners
- Judging criteria is based on 80% public voting and 20% on Judges Decision (10% site or blog content, 5% design and layout, 5% ethics and effectiveness)
- The organiser will not assume responsibility towards any cost incurred by the nominee during submission of nominations
- Materials and related items submitted as support to the nomination will remain as the exclusive property of the organiser